Welcome to the Summit
The 5th annual Biomedical HIV Prevention Summit is a few weeks away and we’re excited to create an interactive and educational conference experience for attendees. This year we are meeting virtually due to COVID-19. The Summit will continue to highlight the role that biomedical prevention tools such as PrEP, PEP, Treatment as Prevention (TasP), and U=U have in ending the epidemic while working in the current COVID environment.
There are obvious differences between meeting in person and virtually, but we will continue to have opportunities for live engagement that allow for networking, skills-building and discussion.
- While workshops are pre-recorded, faculty will be present to answer questions and discuss their presentations in real-time.
- The Networking Lounge hosted in Zoom will feature facilitated discussions, health and wellness segments and music breaks.
- Conference sponsors will be able to engage with attendees at their virtual booth. Make sure to stop by the exhibit hall.
- Community corners are 15-minute live mini sessions featuring presentation and discussion on a particular topic related to biomedical HIV prevention.
- Registrants will be able to chat with other attendees logged into the platform.
I Want Your Sex- PrEP and Claiming Power & Pleasure among GBMSM (hyperlink to spot on agenda page)
March 30, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Evolving HIV Testing as the Entry Point to HIV Prevention Sponsored by Gilead Sciences, Inc. (hyperlink to spot on agenda page)
March 30, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Pink Table Talk: Women’s Engagement and Inclusion with Biomedical Prevention Research (hyperlink to spot on agenda page)
March 31, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Closing Plenary: Biomedical HIV Prevention Technologies. Are Our Systems Ready?
March 31, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
There are 0 comments